Monday, October 13, 2008

Thrift Store Find

After having spent two hours on this guy's website last night, I got inspired to do a little thrifting of my own.

I now have my own Betty Draper.



She's a 1950s Napco Head Vase and she's not perfect (one earring is missing and part of her bow is broken off), but neither is Betty.

I got also found a six-piece bar set for $1 that includes stainless swizzle sticks and a spear for digging up that last olive out of the jar. They are very plain in design, but exactly what I've been looking for to stir my Sunday morning Bloody Mary.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are AMAZING!!!! thanks for hooking a guy up on your site!
xo
Eddie Ross

Trixie said...

Call me a cynic, but I don't think that's actually Eddie Ross commenting on my blog.

Breezy said...

Cynic. Maybe, like, he Googles himself and stuff. Sorry I've been watching that show I'm not supposed to speak of. :-)