Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Dated

Sometimes I look at this blog and wonder why I even bother.

It seems like lately most of my online time is spent of Facebook. Tonight I IM'd with my second cousin for almost an hour. I haven't seen her in over a decade, but there we were "talking" about our crazy families.

I get instant satisfaction from Facebook.

I know: fast food generation. We want it and we want it NOW!

I also wonder whether or not keeping a blog is just dated. I'm just another loser who thinks people want to know what she's thinking.

These days I'm thinking, "Will I still be employed next week?"

Working for a bank is not for the faint of heart.

So, if you know of anyone looking for an instructional designer . . . call me!

1 comment:

Krista Springtead said...

i started reading your blog about 6years ago?
maybe 5? well. i found you on blogger by hitting "next" and i read one entry and then spent that entire day reading every previous entry.

don't stop.
i have a lot of catching up to do, but i have always always always loved your writing. you break my heart.

i am a glutton for punishment.