Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Am What I Am

No mother fucker, you are who you choose to be. Who the hell do you think you are? Popeye!

I've met so many people who try to excuse their shitty behavior by trying to say they just can't help it. It's who they are. Assholes.

My dad is a gruff, rude, son-of-a-bitch who has rarely said an encouraging thing to me. He says he doesn't mean any harm, it's just who he is.

I work with a woman who is an attention whore that likes to throw shade. But you know, that's just the way she is.

Listen up people: YOU ARE WHO YOU CHOOSE TO BE.

I'm not perfect. There is shit I say and do that I'm not proud of, but I don't ask you to accept it because that's just who I am, and I'm not going to change. I work every day to make conscious decisions that affect my behavior. Being a bitch comes easily to me. Remarks that can cut you to your core are always geing formed in my head. But I'm an adult and I don't just come out and tell you, "Honey, I've known dozens of girls like you and you all think you're special. Your laugh is brash and your looks are flashy, but there is at least one of you at every trailer park. Get a ladder and use it to get over yourself."

I think these things, but I don't let myself be that heinous person because then I'd be Janice Dickinson.

I'm just so tired of this "I can't change" attitude.

It's bullshit.

No comments: