Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Busted

First, some back story:

I have two dogs. Both rescue dogs so I don't know what kind of dogs they are, just that they are well-loved and well-trained . . . or so I thought!

Both dogs are kennel trained so their kennels are always open and available to them. You know, their little happy place.

Anyway, Dean Martin is a little dog. My other dog is Max.

This story is about Max. Max is a long-legged Heinz 57 all the way.

So tonight, I'm sitting on the sofa watching NCIS (nerd) and Max walks by me and I hear a thunk.

I look over at him and there is a slice of PIZZA on the floor!!! Pizza that he had pilfered off the stovetop.

So in that moment we're both looking at the pizza slice and Max didn't even bother to look up at me. He kept his head down and slunk off into his crate.

BUSTED!

No comments: