Monday, August 21, 2006

Get Me to the Church on Time

The wedding is coming along.

I put a deposit on my dress this weekend.

I'd kind of been putting it off and I was starting to think it was some sort of sign. Like maybe I was trying to forget that I'm getting married and my procrastination was a sign of something deeper.

But, I've realized that I just felt too fat to have the boutique owner wrap that fucking tape measure around my hips. I've been working out though and my "fat pants" have been starting to feel loose so I figured it was time.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I'm nowhere near done with the working out and healthy eating.

I just don't have a lot to say about the wedding. I'm excited and I can't wait to be married to this amazing man, but planning a wedding is boring.

There are a lot of to-do lists and a lot of deposits being paid.

I hate to sound unromantic, but it just doesn't make for good writing.

I did have a moment where I could have kicked myself in the ass.

I was shopping for envelopes for our save-the-date cards and I had one of the cards in my purse to compare colors when I realize that the 50 cards Steve carefully cut for me were WRONG!!!! Our wedding is on December 8th, my grandmother's birthday, and the date of the cards was December 6.

Seriously, this is why you shouldn't edit your own work.

No comments: