Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Conversation Between Siblings

Scene: On the phone with my brother shortly after watching an episode of the L-Word.
Note: We watch a lot of the same shows and then caucus afterwards.

Carlos: I could never be a lesbian.
Melissa: Oh I know, me neither. Women are crazy!
Carlos: It's not just that . . . it's so much work.
Melissa: Hee, you're totally a lazy bottom.
Carlos: Well, so are you.
Melissa: True, plus I have this whole carpal tunnel thing . . .
Carlos: Pfft, whatever.
Melissa: Well, yeah. Plus, you know, eating pussy . . .
Carlos: OH - don't EVEN go there.
Melissa: I know, right.

3 comments:

Marshall said...

Carlos is over here at my house. We just acted out your "play".

I was you.

Breezy said...

It's funny when you dredge. You know? Stuff from the past. :-)

Silly Monkey said...

Carpal tunnel can get in the way of sex with men, too, don't you think. ;)

Should I be worried that Marshall played you in a play?