Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Why You?

Because

... you don't just laugh at my jokes, you make them better.

... when I'm getting ready for work in the morning you bring me a glass of orange juice.

... you remember our first kiss and don't give me a hard time for forgetting it.

... first thing in the morning you say "Hey beautiful," to me without a trace of sarcasm.

... your kisses make me lightheaded.

... your inspired me to take a four-hour road trip to see you.

... even now, 10 years later, the sight of you makes me weak-kneed and gives me butterflies.

... you always make sure that I "win."

... when we make love you look directly into my eyes.

... you always do your best not to wake me up when you get up in the middle of the night.

... if you do have to wake me up, you do it by slowly kissing my finger tips.

... you always offer me the last oyster first, even when you know it's yours.

... you make me laugh.

No comments: