Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Wish List

We are a little over a month away from my birthday, and since I'm fairly certain the only person reading me these days is my brother (Hi Boo!), I'm going to put up my wish list:

1. A subscription to Real Simple Magazine
2. Yoga pants from Old Navy (Size L)
3. Girlmore Girls on DVD (Season 2) (My friend The Secret Squirrel surprised me with this. Thanks B!)
4. this baby.
5. I totally couldn't wait on this so I splurged this weekend and bought this my own damn self.

Check back in for periodic updates :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell, where do I send the DVD? Does the post office still accept acorns instead of stamps?

Trixie said...

That's really funny and very nice, but I really don't think it would be right of me to accept gifts from strangers. Now, if I know you then you should know my email and can email me directly there.

Unless, this is the Secret Squirrel (the acorn thing was the tip off). If it is, then Morocco Mole should have my mailing address.

Anonymous said...

Morocco Mole said to expect a secret package soon.

Anonymous said...

A secret package will arrive shortly. Happy birthday.

Breezy said...

Has it come to this? LOL

Breezy said...

# 5 on your list *is not even leathah*...it needs bows or somethin'

hehehe