Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Still Fat

Yeah, that's kind of how I'm feeling these days.

I haven't changed too significantly over the last few months, but not working out is really screwing with my head.

So, why haven't I? Worked out, I mean.

I'm just not making it a priority.

It really is that simple.

When I travel I could finish my day with a good workout at my hotel's gym sponsor, but I don't. And ya'll I've been traveling a lot these last few weeks.

I have this Y membership that I never use. That's really bad because, HELLO . . . MONEY!

I was telling myself it was because of S.

I mean, I would rather hang out at home with S before he leaves for work than go to the gym. Cuddles vs working out: yeah - that was a tough choice.

But, the truth is I wasn't working out even when I was away from home.

No excuses now folks as S has started working day shifts. Which means most days he'll be working until a few hours after I get off of work. So, what should I do to fill the hours? Go to the gym. At least that's the plan.

I've also signed up for a middle eastern dance course that I've been wanting to take for a while. Partly because I miss dance classes of any sort, but mostly because I have no girlfriends and it's starting to bug. So, this is my attempt to put myself out there.

"Put it out into the universe" as Britney says.

Oh GOD! Have ya'll beem watching Chaotic? It's insane. Totally the drunken tapes of poor white trash. They really should have just called it Tragic

It's AWESOME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate. I'm feeling the same way. I brought this expensive tread mill and it is collecting dust in my bedroom. I find I would rather walk in the great outdoors than inside my bedroom. But with this heat, forget that too. So, I do nothing. Oh I tried to work out the other day with one of my workout videos, but my son kept getting in my way. Not the way I want to work out you know. Having to move around my 3 year old. And I haven't seen the show. I don't get much time for T.V. lately.

See Ya, Mrs. Squirrel