Monday, November 22, 2004

Hold Up, Wait a Minute . . .

I got this email the other day from an old friend of mine. See, he reads the blog and he was castigating me for being down on myself lately.

I got kind of annoyed. Mainly because that's just the nature of a blog I think. I mean, some days you're down.

Sometimes those days last for a while.

Get over it!

Right now I'm up.

I am currently typing from the comfort of my bed.

Yes folks, this here baby is now wireless.

Which, seems sort of dangerous really.

I'm also up because my laptop is not the only thing occupying my bed these days.

S is here.

He is currently working away on my roomate's computer as it's had a lot of issues lately.

So, life is good.

Really good when you consider that right at this very second his head is on my shoulder.

So, why the hell am I still typing!

Night folks!


No comments: