Friday, September 10, 2004

Summer Nights

I was wearing a skirt because I know how much you like it when I wear one.

We had just gotten back from a late night movie.

You asked if I didn't mind waiting a while before we went inside.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Okay."

I put my foot against my car's rear bumper and lifted myself up to sit on my trunk.

You were standing in front of me, taking one last drag and I said, "Come here."

You smiled, walked over to stand in between my legs and I took your face in my hands and kissed you.

You pulled away and my eyes remained closed for a few seconds afterward. My face may have had what you call my "drunk" look.

You whispered, "You want to be bad?"

I smiled, bit my lip and nodded.

You got closer to me and I jumped when I felt your hand slide up my thigh. I gasped when your fingers pushed my panties aside.

It wasn't long before you were making me tremble, kissing me, drowning out my cries in the quiet night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow......i can't breathe